Here at blinkbrowbar, the UK’s leading brow experts, we’re looking for fabulous people to join our growing team.
With brow bars up and down the UK, a passionate Head Office team and a bar in New York, we’re constantly on the look out for beauty and brow buffs to join us. If you’re a professional looking to expand and develop your career in the beauty industry, then you’ve come to the right place!
THERAPISTS – FULL TIME AND PART TIME
We’re always on the look-out for experienced Eyebrow Therapists to join our team. If you are skilled in threading and have a passion for beauty, we would love to hear from you. Experience in other treatments, for example lashes, massage, nails and facials, is a bonus!
Our therapist positions include a variety of part-time and full-time hours, working from 1 day per week up to 5 days per week. Please note, you must be available to work on a regular Saturday or Sunday, and you must have a valid UK work visa before applying.
We’re currently recruiting for the following store locations:
- Ledbury Road, Notting Hill – 5 days per week
- Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge, London – weekends only
- Liberty, London – 3 days per week
- Bluebird, Chelsea – 5 days per week
- Fenwick, Tunbridge Wells – 2 or 3 days per week
- Fenwick, Bond st – 3 days per week
- Harvey Nichols, Liverpool – 3 or 4 days per week
- Peter Jones, Chelsea – 3 days per week
- Selfridges, London – 4 days per week
- Stratford, London – 5 days per week
NAIL TECHNICIANS AND LASH TECHNICIANS
Due to high demand in our stores we need experienced lash technicians who have 2 years + experience in applying individual semi-permanent lash extensions, and nail technicians who hold an NVQ 2 qualification.
- Nail tech in John Lewis, Oxford St – full time and part time
- Lash tech in John Lewis, Oxford St – 3 days per week
- Lash tech in Liberty, Oxford Circus – part time or full time
- Lash tech in Selfridges, London – 5 days per week
Our store Hosts act as our front of house ambassadors for our brow bars. They are responsible for meeting and greeting, taking bookings, taking payments and assisting the store managers in driving the business and ensuring the smooth running of the team. Experience in a customer-facing role is essential. We’re currently recruiting for the following store locations
- Selfridges, London – 2 days weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers are responsible for the overall revenue of our key brow bar locations. They are full-time positions that require flexibility to cover evenings and weekends.
Candidates must be able to provide the highest levels of customer service; manage a team of therapists; drive the business to its maximum potential and achieve revenue targets.
- No vacancies at present
Get in touch with us on 020 7486 2835 or please email your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com or alternatively, you can use our job enquiry form below.