Yes we are officially in mid-December and that can only mean one thing- (apart from the fact that it’s really, really cold) it’s Christmas party season. In a bid to keep you looking at your alluring best, even if you only have two minutes in front of the heavily populated office mirror to prep, we have picked the ultimate beauty products that are no-brainer, party perfection winners. Just add mistletoe.
1. Blink, Strip Lashes, Twiggy, £15. To continue the 60’s eye revolution, apply a pair of full strip lashes to your natural lash line for instant doe – eyes. Perhaps one of the quickest beauty cheats known to women.
2. Nars, Eyeliner Stylo, Nuits Blanches, £18.50. Yes, using liquid liner can be treacherous when pressed for time but this fine, felt-tip style liner has a precision tip as well as being ultra long-lasting. If you can use a pen we can pretty much guarantee you can use this foolproof liner.
3. Bobbi Brown, Lip Color No7, £18. Obtain a flawless facade by applying this rich, suit-all-complexions, orangery lipstick to add an instant touch of glamour to your look. To seal the colour sweep a coat of Lipcote, £3.35 over your lipstick to keep it in place instead of lining your martini glass.
4. Essie, Nail Colour, School Of Hard Rocks, £9.95. This decadent, rich jewel – hued polish glides on to create a high-shine, chip resistant finish that will keep your nails perfectly coated throughout the festivities.
5. Diptyque, Do Son Solid Perfume, £28. A bag-friendly, solid perfume compact that is crammed full of rose berries, orange leaves and tuberose. Smooth onto pulse points for a subtle, yet long-lasting intoxicating aroma.