Lashes at blinkbrowbar
Long, dark and luscious. We offer every kind of of lash extension for every kind of occasion. Semi Permanent Lashes are recommended for those who want a longer term solution, with natural and bold options available. Cluster lashes create full, thick lashes that will last for up to 2 weeks and strip lashes are the perfect quick fix for a night out.
Semi Permanent Lashes*
Individual eyelash extensions with long lasting results. Take good care of them and they will remain luscious for up to 6 weeks.
- Full Set £150
- Half Set £80
- Flirty £70
- Lash removal £20
- Infills – The quantity of lashes needed will be based on when the lashes were first applied, it is advised to have infills every 2/3 weeks.
Price per lash £1
Regional prices may vary, please contact the store for further information.
2 Week Cluster Lashes
Applied in clusters of three to your eyelashes, these lashes will remain luscious for up to 2 weeks.
- Classic Lashes – for a natural, full and sexy finish £60
- Classic Lashes and Tint £72
- Flirty Lashes – lashes are added to the outer corner of your eye to add that extra flutter £30
- Flirty Lashes and Tint £42
- Removal service for lashes £20
- Strip lashes from £10
Ultimate Lash Curl
A long-lasting treatment that enhances the natural lashes lifting them from the root and giving them a natural curl with long-lasting results for up to 6 weeks.
- Ultimate Lash Curl £65
- Ultimate Lash Curl and Tint £80
All new blinkbrowbar clients will require a patch test at least 24 hours prior to all lash treatments. We strongly recommend that you have a trial session before a special occasion to ensure your eyes feel comfortable with lash treatments before treating the lashes.
Advice to blondes is to go for a tint prior to the lashes for a more natural look. This requires a separate patch test 24 hours prior to tinting. Beware of irritation if you wear contact lenses or suffer from hayfever.
* Exclusively available at Selfridges Oxford Street, Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge, Canary Wharf, Topshop Oxford Street, Selfridges Bullring, Fenwick Bond Street, Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square, Selfridges Manchester Trafford and Harvey Nichols Liverpool.