Lashes at blinkbrowbar
Long, dark and luscious. We offer every kind of of lash extension for every kind of occasion. Semi Permanent Lashes are recommended for those who want a longer term solution, with natural and bold options available. Cluster lashes create full, thick lashes that will last for up to 2 weeks and strip lashes are the perfect quick fix for a night out.
Semi Permanent Lashes*
Individual eyelash extensions with long lasting results. Take good care of them and they will remain luscious for up to 6 weeks.
- Full Set £150
- Half Set £80
- Flirty £70
- Lash removal £20
- Infills (for Blink lashes only) – The quantity of lashes needed will be based on when the lashes were first applied, it is advised to have infills every 2/3 weeks.
Price per lash £1
Regional prices may vary, please contact the store for further information.
2 Week Cluster Lashes
Applied in clusters of three to your eyelashes, these lashes will remain luscious for up to 2 weeks.
- Classic Lashes – for a natural, full and sexy finish £60
- Classic Lashes and Tint £72
- Flirty Lashes – lashes are added to the outer corner of your eye to add that extra flutter £30
- Flirty Lashes and Tint £42
- Removal service for lashes £20
- Strip lashes from £10
Ultimate Lash Curl
A long-lasting treatment that enhances the natural lashes lifting them from the root and giving them a natural curl with long-lasting results for up to 6 weeks.
- Ultimate Lash Curl £65
- Ultimate Lash Curl and Tint £80
All new blinkbrowbar clients will require a patch test at least 48 hours prior to all lash treatments. We strongly recommend that you have a trial session before a special occasion to ensure your eyes feel comfortable with lash treatments before treating the lashes.
Advice to blondes is to go for a tint prior to the lashes for a more natural look. This requires a separate patch test 24 hours prior to tinting. Beware of irritation if you wear contact lenses or suffer from hayfever.
Please take care for the first 24 hours, lashes should be treated with care; avoid touching them to allow the lashes to settle. No water should come into contact with the eyelashes for 24 hours.
For lash extensions; avoid rubbing, picking, sleeping on them, steam and sauna. Swimming is fine, goggles will help. Do not use oily make up remover or mascara – you won’t need it!
* Exclusively available at Ledbury Road, Bluebird, Selfridges Oxford Street, Liberty, Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge, Canary Wharf, Topshop Oxford Street, Selfridges Bullring, Fenwick Bond Street, Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square, Selfridges Manchester Trafford and Harvey Nichols Liverpool.