We offer every kind of of lash extension for every kind of occasion.
All new blinkbrowbar clients will require a patch test at least 48 hours prior to all lash treatments. We strongly recommend that you have a trial session before a special occasion to ensure your eyes feel comfortable with lash treatments before treating the lashes.
Advice to blondes is to go for a tint prior to the lashes for a more natural look. This requires a separate patch test 48 hours prior to tinting. Beware of irritation if you wear contact lenses or suffer from hayfever.
Semi Permanent Lashes (SPL)*
Beautiful, natural-looking individual lashes that last up to 6 weeks.
- Full Set £150
- Half Set £85
- Flirty £70
- Infills (for Blink lashes only) – The quantity of lashes needed will be based on when the lashes were first applied, it is advised to have infills every 2/3 weeks. Price per lash £1
Instant volume and drama with feathery cluster lashes that last up to 2 weeks.
- Classic Lashes £60
- Classic Lashes and Tint £75
- Flirty Lashes – £30
- Flirty Lashes and Tint £45
- Removal service for lashes £20
Lash Lift & Curl
Give your eyes and lashes instant definition and extra curl that lasts up to 6 weeks.
- Dream Lash Lift £70
- Dream Lash Curl £70
- Dream Lash Lift & Tint £85
- Dream Lash Curl & Tint £85
Please take care for the first 24 hours, lashes should be treated with care; avoid touching them to allow the lashes to settle. No water should come into contact with the eyelashes for 24 hours.
For lash extensions; avoid rubbing, picking, sleeping on them, steam and sauna. Swimming is fine, goggles will help. Do not use oily make up remover or mascara – you won’t need it!
* Exclusively available at Ledbury, Selfridges Oxford Street, John Lewis Oxford Street, Liberty, Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge, Canary Wharf, Topshop Oxford Street, Fenwick Bond Street, Peter Jones Sloane Square.